Alonso positive about win in Hockenheim

"We knew that Michael was a bit quicker this weekend - like in Imola and the Nürburgring," said Fernando Alonso

"Back then, everybody thought that Michael would win all the races after two wins in a row, and we responded very strongly.

"Hopefully, we can do the same at Hockenheim in two weeks' time."

"Given where I started on the grid, I think second is everything I could have hoped for," he added.

"Once we saw that Ferrari would be three-stopping then we knew it would be hard to pass them on the track.

"So we chose to rely on the consistent tyre performance, and make two stops.

"The car balance was consistent all the way through the race, and I pushed hard to make sure I could get ahead of Felipe in the final part of the race."


Tags : , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment