Look who's back



Well due to off-season and me busy with exams , wasnt able to post this. Hakkinen is back to testing with Mclaren Mercedes , So is he coming back to formula one you may ask , we are not sure :P . He was the slowest of all the formula one drivers that day in testing and was about 3 seconds behind Ferrari test driver Luca Badoer.


"After five years, to come back in F1 and to go very hard, flat out, I think I would make mistakes.

"The risk would be damaging the car. That would first of all not look professional and I don't think I would learn anything then.

"I think it would be unfair for people to automatically expect, after five years, I could go maximum attack and bang in a time."


Career Stats of Mika Hakkinen

Nationality : Finnish
Active years : 1991 - 2001
Team(s) : Lotus, McLaren
Grands Prix : 165
Championships : 2
Wins : 20
Podium finishes : 51
Pole positions : 26
Fastest laps : 25
First Grand Prix : 1991 United States Grand Prix
First win : 1997 European Grand Prix
Last win : 2001 United States Grand Prix
Last Grand Prix 2001 : Japanese Grand Prix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment